Geschäft Formulae India Private Limited has built the “ApnaJugaad” as a Free app. Please NOTE that This SERVICE is provided by Geschäft Formulae India Private Limited at no cost and is intended for as is and is being provided for.
This page is used to inform visitors and/or users regarding our policies with and in regard to the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
By using this mobile application and its services, you agree to provide consent to us towards collection, use and sharing of your personal information as described in this policy.
- Google Play Services (https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/)
- Google Analytics for Firebase (https://firebase.google.com/policies/analytics)
- Firebase Crashlytics (https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy/)
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics. We shall not disclose your personal information to any external organization, unless we have your consent or are required by law or have previously informed you. We also do not disclose, rent or sell your personal information to third parties for marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you. We may be required from time to time to disclose your personal information to Governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or our regulators but we shall only do so under proper authority. We will maintain security systems available and designed to secure and safeguard from possible threat of unauthorized access to your personal information by anyone. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our mobile application or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, telephone number, to any outside sources. It is important we share these details as Government Officers working on and responsible for the area may contact you with an intention to gain more details and hence work towards resolving the issue. Other than the officials who are assigned to resolve your issue, only people we authoriseauthorize to view the app interface will be able to see your name, address, telephone etc and they will never use it for anything other than to help administer. In case of any concern about your privacy, please write to us at “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service.
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
Retention of Personal Information
We shall retain the personal information supplied by users such as Aadhar Card, Photo, ID Proof with local address, travelling details etc. till 90 days from the date of uploading the same for use of our services. After the period of 90 days the same shall be removed from our server. During the said period the personal information shall be kept with us in our secured server and shall not share with any third party, except as required by law.
How do we handle/manage your Personal Information?
- All your personal information shall be stored in secured environment and shall only be shared with our registered Service Providers on the need basis to deliver the requested services.
- None of your Personal Information shall be shared with any other individual and/or any other party without your express consent except that required by or under applicable laws.
- Except for the purposes mentioned above, most of the collected Personal Information shall only be used for user categorization/classifications for the purpose of analytics.
- Personal information as submitted and/or captured may be shared with law enforcement agencies and other Government departments if we have a good faith/belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable government request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of CG Home Isolation System, other users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- It will be a constant endeavor to protect the system from unauthorized access or unauthorized alterations, disclosure or destruction of information. In particular, all the information will be held in encrypted form and the communication channels for accessing the portal and transfer of data are encrypted using SSL as permissible under the law. Further, multi-factor authentication has been deployed to ensure authenticity of the user.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 18 years. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18 years. In the case we discover that a child under 18 years has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Geschäft Formulae India Private Limited ,
3rd Floor, Vanijya Bhawan, Jail Road
Raipur, Chhattisgarh. 492 001
If you are less than 18 years of age (minor), we are not bound by any obligations towards you. Your access to mobile application is unauthorized and illegal.
All rights are reserved.